Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kindle Unlimited Program

Okay, so I signed up for the Kindle Unlimited Program. What is that? For $9.99 a month, readers can read as many books as they want on titles that are enrolled in the program. The only catch is, I can't put my titles in other estores. The good news is, if you normally read on your phone or have a Nook, or other type of ereader, you can download a free app that will allow you to read any of the Amazon books, even if you do not have a Kindle. So, those of you who do not typically use Amazon for purchasing books, but still want to read some of my books, you can now do so as the APP will make them work on other devices. I found my Kindle Reading App on Google Play. You can also download directly from Amazon HERE

If you are interested in checking out the Kindle Unlimited Program click here.

My reason for doing this is that there are already tens-of-thousands of people signing up for the program. You can even try it out for 30 days. If you're an avid book-reader, it really does save you money in the long run as well. It's nice because you can also cancel at any time if you're not absolutely thrilled with it. I've heard that most people are liking the program, however, so it's something that might be worth checking out.

Other than that - I hope everyone has a great weekend and a fun Halloween! Don't forget to download a great spooky book to enjoy later in the evening!

No comments: