Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tangled Fury

Tangled Mess will be the next installment of my Tangled Series. The book probably won't be finished until sometime this spring, but I will keep everyone up to date when I'm closer to completing it. Zombie Games Book Four won't be available until End of March 2013. Last book of Night Roamers will be available approximately May 1st, 2013. Finally, I am also excited about a YA Paranormal book that I've been slowly working on called 'Descendent'. I'm hoping to have it done by this summer. Here is the cover, special thanks to Maeidesign.com. I'm not going to give anything away about the book yet, as I don't want anyone snatching this idea before I'm finished - it's pretty freakin cool. Seriously, it is. The concept, anyway. I can only hope to make it as awesome as it sounds in my head. So watch for that book release later this year.

No comments: