Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zombie Anthology

So very excited....we are still in the process of collecting zombie stories from some very popular female zombie writers, such as Shannon Mayer, Chrissy Peebles, Tonia Brown, Annie Walls, A.R. Von...just to name a few. Hoping to have it completed by July, 2013. This book will be free but with so much talent under one book, it's going to rock! Stay tuned for more info to come!


Also-


I love my new cover from maeidesign.com for Zombie Games 2 (Running Wild).  The lovely Regina Wamba is my heroine and makes a mighty zombie killer :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should talk to Emily Goodwin. She has an EXCELLENT zombie series! BTW, I love Zombie Games!! :)

Kristen Middleton / K.L. Middleton said...

Thanks so much! I just invited her, hopefully she'll want to be involved!